On the 21st-22nd of May, ECE Students and Port of Rotterdam are organizing the 24 Hour Business Game. During this event we will help you kickstart your entrepreneurial career in just 24 hours. Furthermore, Port of Rotterdam is looking for innovative students that want to contribute to the biggest port of Europe. So if you have a port-related startup idea, we will help you develop it in just one day. This is how:
○ Motivational talks by experienced entrepreneurs
○ 3 workshops on business model generation, product development and startup finance
○ Logo + website creation for every participating team
○ Pitching workshop + pitching in front of our jury
○ Massages and other leisure activities
○ An opportunity to win great prizes!
The 24 Hour Business Game will learn you a lot about entrepreneurship in a short amount of time. However, there are also great prizes to be won:
○ Free access to the Get Started program by the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship
○ The best port-related idea get’s free access to the Port Innovation Lab program, worth€15.000!
○ One year of free office space at the ECE Campus in the Rotterdam Science Tower
○ 2 tickets to an exotic location, provided by Turkish Airlines
○ Business valuation report and 2 hours of consulting by Equidam
Apply before the 15th of May at 24hbg.nl! For more information, check 24hbg.nl or take a look at our brochure. Also check http://www.yesdelft.nl/Port-Innovation-Lab to see how Port of Rotterdam can help you start your port-related startup!