Are you keen to develop your knowledge and leadership skills? Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the fast paced and dynamic supply chain industry?
If yes, then our role for a European Management Trainee is perfect for you. This is your opportunity to enter the dynamic world of supply chain management. Over three years, you will hold two or three different operational roles in two or three branches. From driving a forklift, to leading a team, to strategizing with experienced managers – you will be active in the full range of supply chain activities within a world class solutions provider.
A huge benefit of being part of the Mainfreight team is the ability to change your role without having to change companies! Internal promotion isn’t just a concept – it is a practice. Our graduates move through different parts of the business to become Mainfreight’s future leaders.
Graduates choose Mainfreight because we invest in the development of our team members. If you work hard and show excellence, you will find that opportunities are endless. Many of our current leaders started as graduates. As we continue to expand, opportunities beyond Europe allow you to develop a global career path! Because we offer a European graduate programme, the language of the programme is English.
Over three years you will work for several branches of Wim Bosman/Mainfreight Europe in an operational or team function –this is where most of your attention will be
Several locations around Europe are available to start in – we encourage rotations through different countries/business units
- You will be expected to optimize processes within these functions
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of business plans
- You will direct and participate in strategic projects You will be active in the full range of Supply Chain Management activities
- You are expected to create your own career path – you open your own doors
Support is given through a highly structured development program of leadership training, coaching, projects, peer networking and more tools to develop your personal leadership and business knowledge and skills.
- You are soon to be or are recently graduated with a master or bachelor degree
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You are a leader and seek future leadership roles
- You have a clear passion for supply chain and logistics
- You are results driven and strive to achieve excellence
- You are confident and self-aware, with a high level of reflection
- You take responsibility and have a solution focused, pro-active approach
- You combine a sharp customer focus with the necessary analytical skills and required conviction
- You speak (at a professional level) Dutch or French or Romanian – with a high command of English language
- You can work in the EU (unsponsored)
- You are looking for a long term relationship in a company where you can develop and grow your career Finally, you are willing to live and work in various locations in Europe.
22 countries. 244 branches. 6227 team members globally. Mainfreight is a global supply chain provider, delivering excellence to the market through seafreight, airfreight, road transport, logistics, and IT solutions. We have big ambitions and are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, smart graduates to add value to our global business and continue our exciting growth!
We started in 1978 in New Zealand with one truck – today, we have a lot more than that and are just beginning our journey. We have a 100 year vision, meaning that we make decisions for the long term. Our focus on customer service and making sure they experience us as Easy to Deal With is the cornerstone of all we do. No two days at Mainfreight are the same!
- A ‘family’ culture in a stimulating, pragmatic and commercial environment
- A traineeship with a high degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives
- Excellent extensive leadership training and coaching
- A dynamic and exciting international market and organization which provides the ambitious professional with many opportunities
- A very good salary and benefits.
Apply for this position at: www.team.mainfreight.com
For more info contact Esmee Heuvink at email@example.com