Mobility Concept believes that employees can best determine how they travel. Mobility Concept makes this possible by giving them access to a wide range of transport and mobility services through its online mobility platform. In doing so, employees are supported in making the most optimal choices and Mobility Concept takes full control of administrative management.
We advise, implement and manage innovative mobility schemes for progressive employers. We work on behalf of directors of leading organizations. With our advice and solutions, employers can offer tailor-made solutions to their employees, encourage sustainable travel and are better able to manage their mobility costs.
As a service desk representative, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You answer the questions of customers and users. Where necessary, you tune in internally or hire a Mobility Concept supplier. You will also contribute to the continuous development of the online platform Mobility Portal by signalling improvements.
- University level of work and thinking, preferably with technical or (business) economic focus;
- Final phase of the study;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- Accurate and meticulous;
- Fluent Dutch, both in words and writings;
- Good communication skills;
- Available for at least 8 hours per week (spread over the week; in consultation) and available for a longer period of time;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Relevant work experience is a plus.
A part-time (assisted) job in a dynamic working environment at a rapidly growing, young company with leading clients.
Then we would love to meet you! You can send your application with motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Mobility Concept
Want to know more about Mobility Concept? Look at www.mobilityconcept.nl